Welcome to our Support Zone.
Here you will find information related to how our support processes work, resources to help you get the best possible service and new tips and tricks from our support staff.
- What are the correct call logging procedures?
- Here you will find all the relevant information you need to understand the procedure we need you to follow when logging a s upport request. This will help us ensure that we give the best possible service are are able to get you back on track as quickly as possible.
- Log a Support Request
- Use this link to log your support request if you don’t have access to your emails. You are welcome to use this link any time even if you do have access to your emails.
- Book a Technician
- This is a great way to schedule a booking with one of our technicians and fix a date and time that will suit you. During this process you can also pay for your callout upfront and secure a visit from one of our professionals.
- Helpdesk Portal
- Here you can login and follow the status of your support requests. We are also building a comprehensive WIKI/Knowledge Base to help assist you with day-2-day requests which you can easily resolve yourself.
- Bandwidth Portal
- Here you you login and check your ADSL & Fibre Usage. If you don’t have your login details please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you your access details.
Keep an eye on this page. We will make sure to keep these links updated regularly so that you can find everything you need in one place.