Microsoft Office 365
Craythorne Enterprises specializes in Office 365 installations, Deployment, Migrations and Management. We support all sizes of networks from Single Home users through to Enterprise deployments.
Office 365 is highly scalable and can support everything from a one-person business to companies with tens of thousands of users:
- Office 365 Business plans are best for companies with one to 300 users.
- Office 365 Enterprise plans fit organizations ranging in size from a single employee to 50,000+ users.
- Office 2016 Profession (Fully Installed on up to 5 Devices)
- 50GB Exchange Mailbox
- OneDrive 1TB Online Storage
- Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote Online Editions
- Skype for Business
Along with our Microsoft Partnership we can offer you great pricing cheaper than going direct to Microsoft along with the support behind all your Cloud Based computing needs. Let us arrange an obligation free assessment and/or demo on Microsoft Office 365 and various other cloud solutions that compliment the Microsoft Office 365 Suite of products.
Remote Support & Monitoring
Craythorne Enterprises offers a complete and comprehensive remote support solution via a variety of remote support solutions including Team Viewer, Microsoft Remote Assistance, Citrix, Ultra Viewer, Bomgar etc.
Our offering includes SLA Support for your Home Computer, Small-Medium Business and/or Enterprise environment for your users anywhere in the world.
We offer class leading Remote Monitoring and Management included free of charge with any of our Fixed Rate SLA Offerings.
With our RMM value added offering to our contract clients you will receive the following:
- Real Time online monitoring of all the important aspect of your network systems such as CPU utilization, hard drive space, backup monitoring, software installation and much more…
- Automated resolution of general everyday maintenance task such as clearing temp files, windows logs etc.
- Instant Helpdesk Ticket Logging even if your email is down using a hotkey straight from your desktop
- Instant Remote Support for all your users from anywhere in the world
- Accurate ticket timing and reporting down to the minute
- Monthly reporting on your entire network at your fingertips
- and much more….
Graphic and Website Design
We specialise in all aspects of online marketing from Website Design & Development, Facebook Marketing, Google & Amazon Ad campaigns and much more. Combined with our Website Design & Development services we offer comprehensive Graphic Design services including corporate identity design from business cards through to brochures and corporate letterheads, information graphics, product packaging, book covers and complete magazine layouts and fully managed advertising campaigns complete with graphics, banners, flyers, t-shirts, corporate gifts and more…
We have partnered with 3CX, one of the largest VoIP providers in the world to bring the best possible VoIP solutions to our clients.
3CX is a software-based, open standard, IP PBX that offers complete Unified Communications features, out of the box. As an affordable software-based solution 3CX makes installation, management and maintenance ever so easy while at the same time offering your business a number of benefits, including:
- Easy to Install & Manage
- Slash those telco bills by using SIP trunks / VoIP providers
- Boost Productivity with Unified Communications: Presence, Chat
- Mobility: Work from anywhere with the Android and iOS clients
- Integrated Video Conferencing using WebRTC
- Improve Customer Service: Click2Call & CRM integration
- Install on premise: Virtualized on a Server or on a low cost MiniPC
- Deploy in the Cloud on Google Cloud or OVH and stay in control
Easy to Install & Manage: On Premise or as Cloud / Virtual PBX
3CX sets itself apart with its easy installation and management. Setup takes minutes and 3CX will run on premise on an existing Windows or Linux machine and virtualized on Hyper-V or VMware. You can also virtualize your PBX in the cloud on Google Cloud, OVH and many more. With its web-based setup wizard and management console provisioning IP Phones, Gateways, SIP Trunks and softphones takes minutes.
Plug and Play With IP Phones, Gateways & SIP Trunks
Plug-in an IP Phone or Gateway to your network and 3CX will automatically configure them, saving you countless deskphones_grouphours of configuration time and removing the learning curve. Connect a SIP trunk within minutes with pre-configured templates for most popular SIP trunk providers, including end to end support from 3CX.
- Configuration templates for supported IP Phones, SIP Trunks, Gateways
- No need to figure out complex IP Phone / Gateway or SIP Trunk settings
- Guaranteed interop and support from 3CX for end to end solution
- Inbuilt templates for easy configuration of VoIP Providers / SIP Trunks
Easy Management of IP Phones & Softphones
With 3CX you can manage your IP Phones from within the 3CX Management Console. Deploy new firmwares on many phones with a few mouse clicks. Guaranteed interop with supported IP Phones gives you peace of mind when updating your phones. The 3CX clients for smartphones can easily be deployed via email, whilst software updates are automatic, eliminating help desk calls.
- Upgrade IP Phone firmwares from the 3CX Management Console
- Each new IP Phone firmware is tested by 3CX to avoid interop issues
- Reprovision, reboot IP phones remotely
- Configure advanced IP phone options from the console
Install on Windows/Linux, Virtualized On-Premise or Cloud
3CX is software based and multi platform. Install on premise and leverage your existing servers by virtualizing 3CX with Hyper V or VMware. Install onto a low cost Mini PC. Easily deploy in the cloud on any Linux VPS from Google Cloud, OVH and many more with our cloud install scripts. 3CX allows you to stay in control of your PBX wherever you decide to install it!
- Available for Linux or Windows
- Virtualize for easy backup and redundancy
- Or Install on a low cost Mini PC
- Deploy to any Linux VPS from leading hosters