How do I log a support request?
How to log a support request during business hours:
- To ensure we can provide you with the best possible service and make sure no support requests are missed, please log all support requests via an email to email@example.com or via our website at http://www.craythorne.co.za
- When logging your support request please supply a clear and detailed description of the problem along with your full name & surname, branch and business name and all relevant details regarding the problem.
- Example: Name / Company / Contact Number / Description: the email system on WS 2 is not working. It is giving an error, database not found.
- Our standard operation hours are Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm.
- Our default first response time is 1 business hour and SLA clients will always receive priority.
- Depending on your SLA Agreement and the severity of your support request, the first response time may vary accordingly.
- After submitting your request, you will receive a ticket number either via an email or from our co-ordinator.
- Our co-ordinator will assign a Technician whose first priority is to attend to your request via a Remote Session and in the event that a callout is required, a technician will be scheduled in accordance with your SLA Agreement to attend to your request onsite.
- Should you not have access to email or internet you can log your request by calling in to our Offices on 087 822 1800 and speaking to our Co-ordinator directly who will log a support request on your behalf and supply you with a Ticket Number. Note this is not the preferred method of logging support requests and should only be used if you do not have access to your email or internet.
How to log a support request afterhours:
- Afterhours you can contact us on 082 340 6010 from 5pm till 7pm Monday to Friday and from 8am-12pm on weekends and public holidays.
- Afterhours support is always billable and is intended for high priority requests that affect trading and/or the entire company. Please ensure that you have the authority and/or an order number ready as without this we cannot proceed with afterhours support.
- When logging your support request please supply a clear and detailed description of the problem along with your full name & surname, order number, branch and business name and all relevant details regarding the problem.
- Our afterhours support technician will supply you with a Job card number and will assist telephonically and remotely as far as possible where after, if required, a callout will be scheduled to attend to the matter onsite.
- Afterhours support will be billed in accordance with your SLA Terms or at our Ad-Hoc hourly rate for support and travelling.
In all events your ticket number or job card number must be retained for reference purposes.
We look forward to your co-operation in assisting us with this process so we can continue to provide you with the excellent service you deserve and have become accustomed to from Craythorne Enterprises.